Mi estoria/story of my journey of the becoming of Chingona Chicana
Birthplace Orange, CA to Mexican parents. My father is from Irapuato, Guanajuato he has grey eyes and light skin; my mother is from Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua with brown eyes and brown skin. Why am I telling you this it is;because it is what defines who I am. I am a light skinned Mexican that speaks spanglish I am defined by mexicans as “Pocha and Chicana.”” Ni de aqui ni de alla.” I dont belong with the americans or the mexicans. So I have experienced discrimation. I never fully comprehended till I lived through it and met others who have had similiar experiences. I have learned to have to be tough and handle any obstacle as a woman, mother, sister and daughter. I am embrace who I am and I want everyone to embrace who they are!!! We need to lead a movement of change!!!
- I AM CHINGONA CHICANA mix of two cultures I embrace my BADASS Mexican spirituality.
- I will no longer tolerate to be treated less than.. I KNOW MY WORTH!!
- I will no longer tolerate BODY SHAMING, SLUT SHAMING OR WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!
- I no longer value fake friends and family. I will call you out on your BULLSHIT and I hope they tell me too!! I want to learn and grow!!!
- YES I believe in spiritual energy, guides, healing and herbal medicine.
- I no longer stay quiet to stand up against people who are just assholes to other people because of power trips.
- I KNOW MY LIMITS!! NOT AGE, SEX, WEIGHT